GMC Denali Road Bike Review
Here I will review the GMC Denali Road Bike. This bike is inexpensive yet nice quality bike. I bought this bike for my cousin’s birthday and he loves it to this day. It was my cousins first legitimate road bike and he truly gained an appreciation for cycling through the Denali Road Bike.
This bike is in fact made by the same GMC that produces cars. I and a few of my friends that have been cycling for year have tested out this bike and it does ride like a lot of more expensive bikes out there. It is also very light weight which makes it ideal for lugging around. The one thing I wasn’t found of when testing out the GMC Denali was that the angle of the seat wasn’t adjustable. This is a personal issue that could be easily fixed, if it bugged you too.
In my opinion this road bike is a true bargain. if your new to cycling this is a great bike to start out with. If you’ve been cycling for years and are looking for an expensive professional bike to compete or train with, this bike is not for you, but be prepared to shell out a lot more cash. Highly recommend!
Road Bike Specifications
- Frame: Aluminum 7005 straight gauge
- Fork: GMC Series 7000 steel
- Chain: KMC Z 51
- Crankset: Prowheel Alloy 335P6 28X38X48 170mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ 31 Index
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ30GS 7SPD
- Shifters: Shimano Revo SIS L2/R7
- Brake levers: Promax BL-250AP Aluminum
- Brakes: Promax 501A Alloy Caliper Brake
- Rims: Vitesse Alloy black 700CX14GX36H
- Tires: Kenda Black With Grey Band 7X28C
- Stem: Aluminum black EXT:100mm 0D.
- Handlebar: Maesbend W: 430mm D:22.0mm
- Saddle: Cionlli Black
- Seat post: HL Aluminum Micro Adjust 27.2 X 300mm
- Pedals: VP-990S plastic body with steel cage
- Weight: 29.0 lbs